02 May 2015

Happy iNSD - 50% off and 2 CU Grab Bags

Hi all!


Wishing you all a happy iNSD!! Hope you stop by at the Studio and find a lot of great goodies in our 50% storewide sale. I have 2 CU collab grab bags for you, too! Read on to see :)

Have a great weekend! Hugs,
Manu
GOOD NEWS..... EU Customers can shop at the Studio again!!
Excuse the mess in my store, the products are NOT in the right order yet as I wanted. Still a lot of work to do, but I hope you find what you are looking for ;)
Personal Use
Commercial Use

iNSD Collab Grab Bags

Collab grab bag with Zesty Designs
 

My dear friend Zesty asked me if I would be willing to make up a cu collab bag with her again! Of course I wanted. I was in a big hurry to make my packs for this bag since my real life is upside down right now - but I think you will LOVE what we came up with!
Save big on this full packed bag - 6 full sized packs for $ 6.00 only!
Full reveal is in the store (look at the extra previews)

 

iNSD Collab Grab Bags

Collab grab bag with LouCee Creations
 

I love to work with Lou! I love her work, I love her humor and she's such an easy going partner :) Here we bring you an amazing new CU Grab Bag for $ 6.00 only! It contains 6 full sized packs PLUS a super FREE bonus pack with cute ladybugs by Lou!
Same here: Full revealing images in store - don't miss out.
Facebook
Facebook
Pinterest
Pinterest
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Email
Email

No comments: